No the easiest controls, but a very fun game.
Super! Pirate! Fight! Club! - Extreme Edition
Entry for Mini Jam 28: Pirates. The limitation was "no water".
Fight endless waves of bad AI disguised as pirates!
You move around your target using the arrow keys or WASD.
The game has a targeting feature, which means that you will always look towards a target. To swap target, use the SPACE key.
Use your cutlass to perform a melee attack with Z or RIGHT CTRL. You shoot your gun with X or RIGHT SHIFT. You can only shoot if your "gun gauge" is full. To fill the gun gauge, you must hit a target with a melee attack.
- Movement: arrow keys or WASD keys.
- Swap target: SPACE.
- Melee attack: Z key or RIGHT CTRL.
- Shoot gun: X key or RIGHT SHIFT.
I am slow and too late for updating this, but it would also be unfortunate to newer update the game, when I did make an effort to improve it :P
- Improved (hopefully) the camera movement, to make it easier to see the opponent when close to each other.
- Changed gun damage from 2 to 3.
- Improved AI, and made it so only two enemies can go at you at any time, to give a better chance at higher wave numbers.
I plan to add player vs. player after the game jam has ended. I had also planned to add item drops when you kill an enemy. If anyone have suggestions or have anything to say then feel free to make a comment.
Everything made by me, yay!